I bought my Ford Focus ST brand new back in 2016 so I’ve had her a few years now.
Because why not?
I’m semi retired and wanted to treat myself. So I walked in to a Ford dealer and came out shortly after a few quid down…
One test drive was all it took to fall in love. It really was a “love at first sight” situation with my Focus ST.
The fact my partner owned a new Golf R also helped me along the way. Simply because I needed something to keep up!
A few choice mods definitely helps close the gap.
- RaceChip GTS
- K&N air filter
- 5 Spoke 19″ Riviera Wheels
- AirLift performance 3p suspension by Plush Automotive
- Delta Styling sideskirts, rear difusser and front splitter
- Smoked rear lights with sequential indicators
- Custom rear carbon fibre spoiler extension
- Carbon fibre wing mirrors with sequential indicators
- Bonnet vents
- Black wrapped roof
- Shark fin
- Engine bay covers all hydrodripped in Marvel
- Diamond leather boot covers
Any future mods planned?
Yes! Of coarse!
I have my heart set on a set of Carbon fibre wings. They come 10mm wider than standard and are vented and meshed to the rear end. I just think these would really go well on my Focus ST.
However I also am really edging towards the idea of bigger and better brakes too! Theres no point in speed if you can’t stop equally as fast!
Want your car featuring like Steve’s Ford Focus ST? Get in touch!
Join Steve and the rest of TheCarScene community over on Facebook and get involved!